(Latest update 04/27/2021)
To ensure that you receive reunion information, all alumni are encouraged to
update your personal information by clicking here.
If you're contemplating a reunion gathering, please contact the AEF office so that we can place your notice on this website page, send mass email to class, and/or in our semi-annual newsletter.
Class of 1964 - The Class of 1964 meets monthly at Pizza Ranch on the second Monday at 11:30 am for an informal lunch.
We love to visit with anyone who may come!
CLASS REUNIONS 2021
Homecoming is October 1st, 2021
Class of 1961
60th Reunion - September 17th and 18th, 2021
Friday 17th- Location: Prop 5:00pm
Saturday 18th- Location: Goss Opera House 5:00pm
Contact: Carol Johnson-
Jack Hemmer -
Class of 1965
Next Class of '65 Reunion in summer of 2022
Times and location to be determined
Contact: Karen Domonoske Brandriet
Class of 1970
50th Reunion – August 19, 20, and 21, 2021
Thursday 19th- Thursday Night Live Downtown Watertown
Friday 20th- Day: Registration at Sandy Babcock Ellyson Art Gallery
Friday 20th- Evening: Matt Kranz Farm
Saturday 21st- Noon: Lunchoen
Saturday 21st- Evening: Elks Club
Details and times will be posted at a later date.
Contact: Sue Frentz Riley- 605-881-9435 or
Class of 1971
50th Reunion- October 1st & 2nd, 2021.
Friday 1st- Elks Club
Saturday 2nd- Second Street Station
Contact: Karla Johnson Stimson- 605-520-0215 -
Doug Borns - 605-237-0579 -
Julie Moes -
Class of 1981
40th Reunion - July 9th & 10th, 2021
Friday 9th- Elks Club
Saturday 10th- Golf morning, Afternoon/Evening TBD
Contact: Katie Stransky Info will be mailed soon.
If any questions, please contact Katie at email@example.com.
Class of 1990
31st Reunion- July 25th, 2021- 12:00 Potluck- Cloud 9 Bar & Casino
35th Reunion- June 28, 2025- Elks Lodge
Facebook: Reunion Group for the WHS Class of 1990
Contact: Christy Kallenberger Email:
Class of 1991
30th Reunion- July 2nd - 3rd, 2021
Friday 2nd- Prop
Saturday 3rd- Goss Opera Hall
Register and more info: classof91.ppwix.com
Please register by June 27th
Contact: Bobbi Jo Bunkers-Olson
Class of 2000
20th Reunion - October 1st & 2nd, 2021
Locations and Times TBD
Facebook Page: Watertown High School (SD) Class of 2000
Contact: Angie Murphy Bevers
Class of 2001 -
20th Reunion – Saturday July 24th, 2021
11am-4pm – McKinley Park
7pm-??? – Boiler Room
Facebook Page: Watertown Class of 2001
Class of 2010
10th Reunion - 2020 Cancelled
Possible 15 Year Reunion in 2025
Contact: Carmen Roby Albee - 605-880-0881 -
Class of 2011
10th Reunion - July 17th, 2021 weekend
Times and Locations TBD
Facebook: Watertown High School - Class of 2011
Contact: Katey Ulrich -
REUNION PLANNING GUIDE
Dear Reunion Planning Committee Members,
The Arrow Education Foundation is also the WHS Alumni Association. We maintain and update an alumni database, and the Foundation website. Twice a year we publish and distribute the WHS Alumni and Friends Newsletter.
Here are some ways that we can assist your committee in reunion planning:
● Provide a class list (names, addresses, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers). *
● Provide labels, registration flyer and postage for one reunion mailing. *
● Post reunion information on the AEF website:
● Send a class email to those we have email addresses on file.
● Place reunion information in the May & November newsletters (info needed by April/Oct).
* Please give us two weeks to provide database lists, notices and labels.
Additionally, the Foundation can:
● Arrange tours of the high school. (We'll put you in touch with a contact at WHS)
● Provide information about the work of the Foundation at your reunion or gathering
RESOURCES IN THE COMMUNITY
or call 605-886-5814.
● Camping - Reserve a camp site 90 days prior to arrival by going on www.campsd.com or calling 800-710-CAMP (2267)
● Class picture sign -The sign to be used in class pictures ("WHS Class of ’??”) can be scheduled by contacting Brian Bollinger, WHS Maintenance Supervisor at 605-882-6316 or email Brian.Bollinger@k12.sd.us
Photographer - Call AEF for suggestions
Button Maker - Call Dennis Mack 605-886-6753
● Golf - Schedule a golf outing at Cattails Crossing Golf Course, call Levi at 605-882-6262, or Prairie Winds Golf Club, 605-886-3554.
● Group picture - Reserve a time to have your group picture taken on the steps of the Codington County Heritage Museum.
Call 605-886-7335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Homecoming game reserved seating – Reserve a section for your class at the Arrow Homecoming game with Craig Boyens, WSD Athletic Director,
605-882-6328 or email email@example.com Please call several weeks prior to event.
● Homecoming parade float - Entering a float in the Arrow Homecoming parade can be arranged through the WHS Assistant Principal, Brad Brandsrud, email Brad.Brandsrud@k12.sd.us, or call 605-882-6316 in early September.
● Hotels - The Watertown Convention and Visitors Bureau will provide information about the city, lodging, and more.
Contact them at PO Box 225, Watertown, SD 57201, call 605-753-0282 or 1-800-658-4505, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Meeting and banquet rooms – visit www.watertownsd.com and select "Meeting/Convention Facilities” for a listing of meeting and banquet facilities,
seating capacity and phone numbers.
● Visitors packets - The Watertown Convention and Visitors Bureau will provide goodie bags with Watertown info, local coupons, and information about events planned during your reunion. Contact Kathy at PO Box 225, Watertown, SD 57201, call 605-753-0282 or 1-800-658-4505, or email at email@example.com. Two weeks advance notice is requested.
● Park and Recreation – For information on Watertown Park and Recreation facilities and calendar of events, call 605-5814 or www.watertownparkandrec.com.
● Picnic shelter - The Watertown Park and Recreation office can reserve a picnic shelter for you at Bramble Park. Call Connie or Tammy at 605-882-6260.
● Redlin Inspiration Site tour - Take a self-guided tour of Terry Redlin’s nine Inspiration Sites. Find the map in Watertown Now magazine in newsstands at local restaurants and convenience stores. Or call the Redlin Art Center, 605-882-3877 or 877-873-3546
● Swimming - Reserve the Family Aquatic Center or get information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 605-882-6260
● Tours of Watertown - The Watertown School District will provide a school bus and driver. Visitors must arrange their own guide.
Contact Tim Steichen at 605-882-6335.
● Transportation - The Watertown Area Transit will provide transportation or tours. Call 605-882-5287.
● Veteran’s Memorial - Guided visit to the Veteran’s Memorial, located at Stokes-Thomas City Park (City Park at Lake Kampeska). Contact Ordean Bierman, 1401 35th St SW, Watertown, SD, 57201, 605-886-0902, to arrange a tour at least one week in advance. See www.wtnvetsmemorial.org.
● Zoo - Schedule tours at Bramble Park Zoo, email Jamie at email@example.com or call 605-882-6269.
ATTRACTIONS IN THE COMMUNITY
● Bramble Park Zoo
● Cattails Crossings Golf Course
● Codington County Heritage Museum - Call ahead for a possible display of memorabilia from your grad year and for the museum to be open at a special time. 605-886-7335
● Cookin' on Kampeska (July)
● Frisbee Golf park
● Goss Opera House
● Lake Kampeska and Lake Pelican camping
● Mellette House
● Prairie Winds Golf Club
● Redlin Art Center
● Uptown area Thursday Night Live
● Watertown Family Aquatic Center
● Watertown Regional Library